1) Act fairly and reasonably in our dealings with apartment rental tenants and treat them with honesty, professionalism and dignity.
2) Strive to provide tenants with safe, clean, functional apartment housing and to comply with all safety related codes.
3) Stringently practice fair apartment housing policies as provided by law (Federal, State and local).
4) Respond promptly to tenant requests for service and assistance.
5) Strive to keep informed of, and to abide by applicable laws and regulations.
6) Maintain our apartment properties in a way that is responsible to the surrounding neighbors and community, and encourage tenants to do the same.
7) Make every effort to maintain our properties so they contribute positively to the neighborhoods in which they are located.
8) Act fairly in all matters regarding security deposits: make only those deductions which are fair and reasonable, and return security deposits as promptly as possible.
9) Work to serve the community in which we live and do business.