May 18, 2021 12:52 am
All members shall:
- Act fairly and reasonably in our dealings with apartment rental tenants and treat them with honesty, professionalism and dignity.
- Strive to provide tenants with safe, clean, functional apartment housing and to comply with all safety related codes.
- Stringently practice fair apartment housing policies as provided by law (Federal, State and local).
- Respond promptly to tenant requests for service and assistance.
- Strive to keep informed of, and to abide by applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintain our apartment properties in a way that is responsible to the surrounding neighbors and community, and encourage tenants to do the same.
- Make every effort to maintain our properties so they contribute positively to the neighborhoods in which they are located.
- Act fairly in all matters regarding security deposits: make only those deductions which are fair and reasonable, and return security deposits as promptly as possible.
- Work to serve the community in which we live and do business.